Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Hinweis DEKRA
Article 1. Contact details DEKRA Industrial Safety B.V.
DEKRA Industrial Safety B.V., has its principal place of business at Rivium Boulevard 301, 2909 LK Capelle aan den IJssel and its registered office in Rotterdam. It is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 24296613. We can be reached by telephone (+31 10 216 11 44) and via e-mail (email@example.com).
It is also possible to fill in a contact form via our website https://www.dekra-industrial-safety.nl/contact/.
Article 2. General
When obtaining, processing and storing (personal) data, we focus on optimum enhancement of privacy and security, as well as on data minimization. This means that we do not collect more data than is needed for a specific purpose.
General visitor data is kept on the website. In this context, the IP address of your computer, the time of retrieval of our website and the data sent by a visitor’s browser may be registered.
Article 3. Purposes for which we use your data
DEKRA Industrial Safety B.V. uses data of visitors to the website for different purposes.
- If you leave your data by filling in the contact form, your personal data will be used to comply with your request/question;
- If you leave your data by filling in the application form, your personal data will be used to further assess and process your application;
- If you leave your data by filling in the form for the newsletter and/or a toolbox, your personal data will be used to provide you with our newsletters and/or toolboxes;
- Finally, as a general rule we process data generated when you visit the website. This data is used for statistical analyses of visitor and clicking behaviour on the website. This data is explicitly anonymized and is not personal data.
Article 4. Transfer of personal data
In principle, DEKRA Industrial Safety B.V. does not pass on data or personal data to third parties. It may occur that your personal data is stored with one of our service providers (for example, the company hosting our website). In that case, we are responsible for your personal data.
Personal data are not passed on to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). EEA countries are all EU countries plus Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland.
Article 5. How long we retain data
This depends on the reason for which DEKRA Industrial Safety B.V. processes your data (see Article 3 above: Purposes for which we use your data.
- If you have provided your data via the contact form, we will process your data in order to comply with your request. The retention period of these data is unlimited.
- If you have left your data via the application form, we will retain your CV and motivation letter after completing the procedure for a maximum of four weeks. We will make an explicit request to you if we see reason to retain your data in the portfolio. With your permission, we will then store your data for a maximum of one year.
- General information about your website visit is stored indefinitely.
Article 6. What are your rights
As a data subject you have various rights, such as:
Right to access
You have the right to request access to your personal data.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request the rectification of incorrect personal data.
Right to be forgotten
You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted.
Right to data portability
You have the right to request the retrieval of your personal data, so that you can transfer your personal data to another service provider.
Right to object
You have the right to submit a complaint with the supervisory authority; the Dutch Data Protection Authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl) if you believe that DEKRA Industrial Safety B.V. violates the processing of your personal data and your complaint about this has not been handled satisfactorily by DEKRA Industrial Safety B.V.
Withdrawal of consent
If your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
The cookies used on the website can be divided into the following two categories:
1- Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are necessary for the website to function properly and they are automatically activated when you visit the website. For example, if you choose not to display the notification about cookies your choice will be saved.
These are strictly necessary cookies. You are not required to accept these cookies.
2- Functional cookies
The website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). If you do not want to allow the use of Google Analytics in general, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on (via https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=nl).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the website.
DEKRA Industrial Safety B.V. has configured Google Analytics to be “privacy-friendly” in accordance with the guidelines of the Dutch Data Protection Authority and has signed a processing agreement with Google. To further protect your privacy, DEKRA Industrial Safety B.V. has taken the following measures:
– the last octet of your IP address is masked;
– “data sharing” is turned off;
– DEKRA Industrial Safety B.V. does not use other Google services in combination with Google cookies.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including users IP address), is transferred by Google and stored by it on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website providers and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet use.
Google may pass on this information to third parties if it is legally obliged to do so or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
We have not permitted Google to use the analytics information obtained for other Google services.
You can refuse to accept the placing of cookies by choosing the appropriate settings in your web browser. As a result, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website.
By using the website you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above. Google adheres to the Safe Harbor principles and is affiliated with the Safe Harbor program of the American Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.